I haven’t given a status update on the basement work in quite a while and I apologize for that. It’s how I am with this blog, it comes and goes. Anyway, to sum it up, after I completed the framing & insulation, the vapor barrier went up, drywall and trim. The room was primed & painted a couple coats and is ready for prime time. Since I completed the room I have begun benchwork construction on the layout. I decided on a dual-level (double deck), around the room layout with a helix (repurposed from my old layout) connecting the two levels and located outside the room. (the track passes through the wall via a hole) So far I have completed roughly 50% of the open grid benchwork and am very pleased with the progress. I need to get some more lumber and spend some more time on this but lately I’ve been busy with my new job. (yay!) Thanks for watching! See you soon.